You may also like

Rate Dr. Gregory J. Ardigo

Dr. Gregory J. Ardigo's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Gregory Ardigo for about 10 years and have nothing but fine professional care from him. I am not impressed with his Front office staff kind of cold and in responsive like I don't know what I am talking about and Dr. Ardigo knows ickeep very informed. But I get passed them quickly. In the procedure side all the staff is very attentive. I have moved to the east coast and feel like I have left a friend behind in Dr. Gregory Ardigo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2866450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Not impressed with Dr. Ardigo or his staff. If you are seeking a compassionate, friendly doctor with a good staff and comfortable office environment, go elsewhere. If you want a surly doctor who doesn't explain anything and an equally unpleasant and condescending staff, see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Terrible experience. Much better gastroenterologists to choose from in Murrieta and Temecula.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2579686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I was treated very well by the staff and seen on time. Dr. Artigo did not treat me diferently because I did not have insurance in fact he gave me a discount and scheduled an appointment for the very next day. The nurse I had on the day of my procedures was very nice. ( Thanks Amy) She made me feel relaxed. I would definetly recommend Dr. Artigo if you need a colonoscopy or Upper GI. Thanks again to Dr. Artigos Staff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][86195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Very good caring doctor, explains things well in a language I can understand

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][86194].votes_count ]]