Ratings for Dr. Melinda R. Birdsall

Dr. Birdsall performed a partial hysterectomy and I couldn't be more happy with the results. She took the time to explain all my options and answer my questions. She listens to my concerns and is very compassionate and caring. I wouldn't go to anyone else because she is the best. I have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Birdsall has been my gynecologist for at least 20 yrs. She provides excellent caring attention and takes the time to talk to you so you don't feel rushed. I have recommended her to family members. She is terrific.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Birdsall performed a minimally invasive hysterectomy and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. She is a warm and compassionate person who really cares. She took the time to answer all my questions and explains the options. I highly recommend her to anyone who demands the best.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr.Melinda Birdsall fought for me with my insurance so I could get my hysterectomy done. She is one of the kindest, intelligent, compassionate doctor I have ever had. She treated me with great respect, and did a wonderful job with my surgery. I was up and about in two weeks time. She is one of those doctors who cares more about the patient rather than seeing them as a number. I am forever grateful to you Dr.Birdsall. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Melinda Birdsall is the WORST doctor I've ever seen. She operated on me for bladder prolapse. The results were horrific. I went back to her several times and she arrogantly told me there was nothing she could do. I was in terrible pain. I went to another doctor and had to have the surgery performed again. I wish I had never gone to her.

Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Birdsall has been providing high quality gyn care to me and a family member for the last 15 years. She takes the time to know and to care about her patients as people... not numbers! I have had surgery performed by Dr. Birdsall that was highly successful and she continues to provide excellent care. I would not hesitate to recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Birdsall is very personable and caring and thoroughly answers questions and explains procedures. I couldn't be happier with my surgery and I highly recommend her. She's the best!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Melinda R. Birdsall's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, MA