Ratings for Dr. Glenwood A. Charles

Dr. Charles was absolute horrible. He is not friendly at all. You have to wait 30 mins to and hour after you are called back to even see the doctor. When he did finally see me the first thing he said was, I have to leave in a minute.So after waiting he came in for two minutes then left and had me waiting for another 20 mins to see him.He gave me an attitude when I told him what my problem was. He proceeded to tell me that there was no way that my symptoms were possible (I was getting wax removed and the built up wax was affecting my hearing). He then had another doctor perform a hearing test on me without even telling me. He was not at all professional. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

They make it common practice to "discharge" patients of 2+ years that have given them $1,000's of dollars due to a missed appointment- NO MATTER WHAT THE REASON. (Such as being in the hospital and unable to call or reschedule!) The staff is so rude and they act like you're doing something wrong when you ask questions or try to make an appointment and they are NOT knowledgable. They always have to call you back. Not worth the time or money. I now go to ENT at Shands on Gainesville. Worth the drive!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

They refused to treat my 10 mth old who has been suffering from severe chronic ear infections since april, I would consider that urgent! I have good insurance but they expected a single mother to have $278 upfront for just a consultation! When I told the receptionist that was ridiculous she took it personally and informed the staff that my lil baby boy was not to b scheduled at their location even after I saved the money. Nemours at Fleming Island is only a 45 min drive for much better service and professionalism. Even in a non critical situation it's well worth the drive.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Glenwood A. Charles's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Palatka, FL