Ratings for Dr. Sudha Kavuru

The front staff desk is incompetent and rude. They left me a voicemail telling me to come in an hour later than my actual appointment time. Thankfully I called to confirm. They never advised me they don't take credit cards. While I was waiting they refused to treat a patient because he was on a stretcher and were very rude to them. The office is fairly new but already in need of paint and a good cleaning as the floors and walls were very dirty. The equipment is old and half broken. The doctor is nice enough but her treatment plan for me was much too conservative. I'm severely anemic but she wants to do blood and wait a few weeks before deciding if I need iron. infusions. I gave her previous labs showing the steady drop. And I was sent there by my primary to GET iron infusions. How's it going up without infusions? Her hours are terrible, and as a result I lost a day of work. Total waste of my time and copay. I'll be seeking care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014