Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Hutson

I went to her for years ever since I was 15yrs old Iam now 31 and out of all those times I saw her maybe 3 times, I saw the PA and she was awesome. My mom and I have the same name and it was always a mess, so much that there was a bill to her that was actually for me. Of course they told her it was wrong and not to worry about it they had made an error, yet they never said or sent the bill to me, it was for 35$ for that they sent me to collections. Though it was their error they said because I didn't pay my bill they could no longer see me. I explain to them what had happened they didn't care so after 16years for me going there it didn't matter, very disappointed after my loyalty. always paying on time and over an error that was done by the office they just threw me away like trash.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Hutson has no sympathy towards her patients. I was literally in tears in front of her and after the appointment. She became very defensive and terse with me when I asked valid medical questions regarding her suggestion for a medication. I complained of several symptoms that could be indicative of fibroids and she didn't even think to do an internal exam, until I requested one. She then stated, "Well, you didn't tell me you wanted an exam!" Astounding!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016