Ratings for Dr. Jillanne W. McCarty

In every respect Dr. McCarty is an excellent eye care doctor and surgeon. Both my husband and I had successful and stress free cataract surgery. I highly recommend her to my friends and family. She has been our eye care specialist for several years. The staff is very friendly and always helpful and there is seldom a wait longer then 10 min. Susan Colla, Ventura, CA

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. McCarty did my cataract surgery and implanted the Toric Lens in both eyes. I was highly satisfied with every aspect of my surgery, and her office team. She is my choice for future eye care. Five star in all areas!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Highly recommended by a friend for cataract surgery. Had cataracts replaced in both eyes. Everything went well in surgery, no problems while healing. Both doctor & her office staff were fantastic & I would highly recommend them to anyone having eye problems. Jules Melillo, Oxnard, CA

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I had done a lot of homework on cataract lens replacement and she answered all of my questions without rushing me. She does not cut corners and is very careful. I am very pleased with the premium lenses I now have. I want my wife to see her soon.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

This doctor's office is what a doctor's office should be: prompt, friendly, efficient, helpful. I have always believed the staff reflects the doctor's attitude toward his profession and his patients. This doctor's patient care is reflected in her staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Jillanne W. McCarty's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med