Ratings for Dr. Daniel Albo

Was able to succesfully remove all traces of cancer with zero complications.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I am sorry to say that I had a surgical procedure performed by Dr. Daniel Albo. As I have since learned, my experience with Dr. Albo is not unlike others - the outcome was less than favorable. I have since lost faith in the referring physician and well as Baylor as a whole. At one time, when Baylor was associated with Methodist, the healthcare was world class. This is no longer the case.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. Albo made me wait for 4 hours for the appointment. He was running 4 hours late and his office staff did not even have the decency to call and notify me. Instead, they chose to just make me wait for F-O-U-R hours in the waiting area in the clinic without saying anything to me. Very unacceptable. They were very unprofessional and had poor management skills. I was very upset and disappointed with the appointment. In addition, I had to wait for almost 2 months to get my surgery done. I would not recommend Dr. Albo or going to Baylor Clinic in this regard.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Daniel Albo's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was able to succesfully remove all traces of cancer with zero complications."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience was good , very knowledgable and friendly and also returned my call within 10 minutes ! I would definitely reccomend him."

September 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3305427'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014