Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Wiet

I would not send my dog to this doctor let alone a human being, this man has the "god" complex who only hears what he wants to hear. I had seen this person while in the hospital for minor chest pain. He took everything I stated about my health history out of context and inserted his own words. Didn't care to listen to me rather was hearing not listening. He wanted to perform an angiogram for my condition I agreed. Interesting enough he was already cashing the check for the procedure before I was on the table as he decided to place stents in my heart for no other reason other than to make money. How do I know this, by reviewing my medical records from my stay at the hospital. Do yourself a favor unless it's life and death get a second opinion and ask for a copy of your medical records. It may save you, time money and your life!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Wiet is a great doctor. I was terrified finding out I had a heart problem but Dr. Wiet was able to calm me down, shut me up, and sort me out. I owe him not just my life, but my new lease on life as well. I feel much better, and it it good knowing there are still great doctors. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Wiet. Well, maybe one more, his staff are very nice as well. I didnt haev to wait, they were very accommodating, and also very intelligent. If your heart aint ticking right, be smart go see the man Dr. Wiet.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014