Ratings for Dr. Dana R. Baker

Have been patient for 17 years. Dr. Baker is knowledgeable and current in Family Practice and select other areas. Bedside manner is better than most. He has proposed nothing unreasonable in treatment plans. Good solid medical practitioner.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr Baker is very kind and knowledgeable. I have been a patient for 14 years. I did not like it when he tried to change his practice

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Long time patient of Dr Bakers. Really cares about his patients, and is very helpful in determining course of action for care.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I have never been so mistreated in my life. It is ridiculous that they think they can treat people like this!!! The staff and the office manager are extremely rude and inconsiderate. I tried to get medical records sent and got nothing but attitude as if they were put out to do their job. A different time I tried getting advice on a name of a doctor and they refused to help despite the half dozen appointments I've had with them trying to figure out what my diagnosis is, and because I went to a new doctor who finally actually figured it out they refused to help because they "cant finish what another doctor started" HELLO, I started with DR BAKER!!! its not my fault your incompetence made me seek other doctors!! And now Im trying to find out if I have CANCER and you won't give me a name of anyone to help!!! Do not go to these people unless your into getting treated poorly.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Dana R. Baker's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1979)

Oxford