Ratings for Dr. Teresa Suarez

The WORST medical experience of my life. Please protect yourself and STAY AWAY. I would have sued for malpractice but the statute of limitations had passed and I didn't know my rights at the time.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Suarez and her WHOLE staff have been rude to my mother and I and also other doctor offices who call for information from my mother records. She does not even want to see my mother anymore that goes to show you what KIND of doctor she is. Horrible service and experience OVERALL. Dr. Gonzalez referred my mother to Dr. Suarez and we're going back to Dr. Gonzalez never had a problem with her services. It was such a bad referral and experienced she has not been able to diagnose my mother correctly and if anything happens to my mother she WILL be responsible we have many witnesses. Her staff would keep the phone open and talk bad about patients I've heard it and another doctor office told me as well. They also do not follow up !!!!

Submitted October 2, 2014

Felt very confident with this doctor's skill and experience. Dedicated and caring. I could not ask for a better experience.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011