Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Feld

My toenails have been ugly for years and I tried everything that was out there. I was recommended by a family friend to schedule and appointment to see him. I was highly impressed and even had the laser treatment done to my nails the same day at his office. Two thumbs up from me!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Feld is the physician you always hope to find. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and attentive. He takes the time to explain everything and answers all your questions. Because of this and his experience, he saved me from losing my foot and possibly my leg. So if you need a podiatrist, please make an appointment with Dr. Feld.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Hands down, the best doctor I have ever worked with! I've been seeing Dr. Feld for the last ten years for minor foot issues here and there, but as one issue became more serious over the last year, I really got to see him in his element! Incredibly thorough and patient, Dr. Feld is far from pushy when it comes to surgery, as many doctors can be. Unlike others I have seen who dismiss pains and ailments they cannot see or understand, Dr. Feld never made me feel that the excruciating pain in my foot was an illegitimate concern (even though the cause was not showing up in most of the initial tests). Conservative in his approach, he explored a vast array of options for me to pursue before heading down the surgical path, and his lighthearted bedside manner and exceptional availability really helped to calm my fears when we realized I would have to finally go under the knife! It's been 3 days since I've had my surgery, and I am already 90% pain free! Results like that don't lie. I wish all of my medical experiences were this great! Dr. Feld and his team go above and beyond your typical experience, and I would highly recommend anyone looking for the best to head to one of there offices!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

What a great office! From the helpful staff to the doctor himself everything was wonderful! I needed to see someone for diabetes and after going to his lecture I set up an appointment. He was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain to me in detail the questions I asked. Great office all around!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Reading some of these other reviews makes me question if people have to much time on there hands. I brought my son 9 year old to his VB location a few weeks back. The staff was very friendly and helpful with the paperwork. When my son was brought back it was less than a 5 minute wait from his scheduled appointment, Dr. Feld evaluated him was super nice and answered any questions that I or my son had. After a few weeks his problem was fixed and was fully recovered. Thank you so much to the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Went to Dr. Feld in June with foot pain he did not x-ray my foot and treated it as if it were gout. I immediately went to my family doctor and had blood tests done for gout and I fall in the normal range. I asked for a second opinion and went to another foot specialist who x=rayed my foot and found a broken bone, which he over looked and caused me unnecessary pain and prolonged healing, time from my job which I may not have anymore.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Doctor Feld took wonderful of my feet and toes!! I had a terrible toenail fungus that made me hide me feet from other people because I was embarrassed about them. But with a little magic from the doctor I was showing my new toes off to all of my friends and family!! Thank you doctor!! :)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Great experience, he evaluated and treated me better than anyone ever has!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

DON"T GO They make you pay upfront and we even have 2 insurances. Rude bedside manner. Went to another Dr. across town. Paid my 20 dollar co pay and no hassles

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I found him to be extremely arrogant, obnoxious, and abrupt. He appeared to lack (or refused to use) basic ommunication skills to inform me of the nature of my problem and the options available to me, thereby IMO depriving me of my right to informed concent to a surgical procedure. I would not recommend this man to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey A. Feld's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Workers Comp