Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Goldstick

Brought my 84 year old mother in for cataract surgery on both eyes recently. Dr. Goldstick explained everything in detail and made Mom comfortable through both procedures. He and his staff were wonderful through every step of the process.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Bruce Goldstick is, by far, in a league of his own. Not only does he have the BEST bedside manner, EVER, he is incredibly thorough, a fantastic listener, and is extremely knowledgeable. It's totally obvious that he loves what he does, and he is so warm and caring. He spent a lot of time with me, explained everything in terms I could understand, answered all my questions, and made me feel as if I were his only patient. A friend of mine recommended me to him, and she has been going to him for YEARS. She has sent her mother and other relatives to him, and all of them have been extremely happy with his care. I'm going to urge my friends and relatives to go to him, as well. This guy is really a great doctor! I'm thrilled my friend told me about him. As long as he's in practice, I'll never go to another eye doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

He's nice. He cares. His staff is excellent. His partner is very good and helped right away (on a day Dr. G wasn't available).

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Bruce J. Goldstick's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp