Ratings for Dr. Alpa M. Vadher

I love Dr. Vader. She listens and remembers our last conversations. I don't feel rushed or that she is in a hurry to get to her next patient. She is a real people person. It's a pleasure to visit her office. Very helpful. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Vadher is a thorough and understanding physician. She is knowledgable and an excellent diagnostician. I feel that her suggestions about my care are based on my individuality and not some dictated protocol. I highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Vadher is knowledgeable, thorough, and compassionate. She is an excellent listener and excellent diagnostician. I know I'm in good hands under her care. I have recommended her to family, friends and new neighbors.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Vadher is very thorough. She takes time to listen and is compassionate. I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family searching for a Dr.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Vadher is compassionate and very thorough. Keeps me in check.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Vadher is very knowledgeable, understanding and caring . I entrust the care of my family to Dr. Vadher, her professional opinion matters to us.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I have seen Dr. Vadher for over 10 years. She is an EXCELLENT physician. She is very knowledgeable, thorough and truly cares about her patients. Front desk staff and nurses are top-notch too! I cannot think of a better physician or practice!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Great doctor, good bedside manner, keeps me ton top of my health, busy practice but they do a good job returning phone calls timely, love the patient portal and accessibility, no complaints!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

New to area. Went to her for 1 1/2 yrs. She was uncompassionate and clearly did not care to work with me to help solve my issues. As a Nurse for 35 yrs I find the new young MDs have NO ability to care for the entire Patient i.e Medical, Emotional and Spiritual as did the MD's of years ago. They want you in and out of the office ASAP.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Alpa M. Vadher's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Coventry Healthcare