Ratings for Dr. Gabriel E. Hoyos

I had the misfortune of seeing this "doctor" in the ER at The Woman's Hospital of Texas in Houston. He was rude, knew nothing about my condition and fat shamed me in front of my mother while I was in intense pain seeking help for PCOS. Absolute worst experience I've ever had with a medical professional.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Hoyos, killed my child when I was 5 months pregnant, and went into the hospital, and then he disappeared after he performed the surgery, WEIRD. My child died after that surgery, come to find out he cut my child during the surgery at WOMENS HOSPITAL, and .. He had a bad attitude, and did not like if you prayed quietly to yourself; had no problem saying it either.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Hoyos is a wonderful Doctor and I am forever grateful for his excellence in medicine. He saved my life as well as my daughters life during a very dangerous and complicated delivery. Aside from his medical expertise, I found his bedside manner to be exceptional. Dr. Hoyos is without a doubt my favorite Doc

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have no doubt that Dr. Hoyos is a very skilled physician who is able to provide a highly competent level of care to his patients. His personality, however, is downright frightening. He has a high disregard for people, and has no problem showing it.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013