Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Buzbee

Dr. Buzbee and staff are very friendly, polite, and considerate. They give me the oppertunity to ask any quesstion and concerns I might have. I have been Dr. Buzbee patient since 2007. Chris and the entire are very precious. They make me feel a part of there family. I am not going any where.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Buzbee always enters the room with a smiling face and a kind heart. Been my physician for over 10 years and wouldn't even consider switching

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

This doctor's staff gave my aunt a medication that nearly killed her, literally, even though it was in her medical history that she should not have that type of drug. All I can assume is that they don't check a patient's record when they start handing out drugs. I say his staff, as HE has never darkened the doorway of an exam room when she's been there. Not once. And then she ends up being lifeflighted to a hospital and nearly died because of the adverse reactions. Also, test results are weeks and weeks of waiting before they will give them to their patients. I highly advise you avoid this practice.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Worst staff, especially nurses and his p.a. Chris. I have waited for days for a rx to be called into my pharmacy although I was told by nurse it would be called in while in my actual appointment. RUDE and unfriendly front desk clerks. Only once I have gotten a call back on lab results,mri,ct scans and xrays and when I did get the one out of fifty it was a nurse telling me I had a tumor...no explaination from my actual doctor!!! Terrible, terrible, terrible staff. I will be going back to dr. eric smith_ he still calls his patients into his office to discuss labs/tests run whether the results are good or bad, and explains what and why.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

He has been a great doctor. Always listens to my concerns and trusts that I know when something is wrong. Doesn't run unnecessary tests but makes sure that he covers all the bases and finds out what the problem is. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Thomas M. Buzbee's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1991)