Ratings for Dr. Thomas V. Mccormick

I have a friend that has had nothing but problems since the first procedure he performed. After the second procedure to fix the original procedure even more problems. Just very disappointed how this doctor handles his mistakes.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

STAY AWAY! I was referred to this surgeon after concerns that a lump in my breast might be cancer. After looking at an ultra sound he assured me that it was just a cyst and I had nothing to worry about. He simply removed it, again assured me it was nothing, but had it checked just in case. Well it came back as cancer! What's worse he approached the surgery all wrong and didn't take the right samples! Now I have to get another surgery to get a complete pathology report. He (or should I say his secretary) suggested I wait two weeks to talk with him and then schedule another surgery and then go from there! This is the worst medical experience I have ever had. I would not see this man again if my life depended on it and it literally does! STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Thomas V. Mccormick's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Fallon, NV