Ratings for Dr. Danielle R. Bajakian

6/5/12--We had a horrible experience with this doctor. My elderly mother was kept waiting almost 3 hours for a 20 minute test -- which never happened. I spoke with the man in the office who kept saying "Another minute"... I walked out of the waiting room and called my sister on my cell phone to say "I am taking mom home -- too much waiting" and mom was not well in the morning. The doctor heard me and she pushed me down the hall, screaming, "You CANNOT say that here." Yes I can. All she did was scream and then she tried to take my cell phone from my hands-TWICE-in the hallway. I told her I will call 911. She ran to the waiting room, and screamed at my aide -- "Get this woman (my mother) out of here!" as she pulled on the wheelchair and the brake. My mother had no idea what was happening. I started to dial 911 so the doctor ran to call Security. Security was great with mom, as they got from Patient Services to help. We are now getting a more professional doctor to help mom.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Danielle R. Bajakian's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company