Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Archambault

Dr. Archambault saved my life, thanks to him and natural medicine I'm Cancer free, he spent over one hr in my first appointment, he really took the time to understand and study my case, he is an amazing doctor, I sent over 12 people to him and we all love him and most important we are happy with the fast results, I will never go to a regular doctor again, Dr. Archambault is your best option. You will not regret making an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dont do it!! He doesn't listen.care.or heal.him and his office staff are completely unprofessional

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Don't hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Archambault if you are looking to be healthy. His zeal coupled with knowledge surpassed all the many MD's I have gone to in the past. It is educational, inspiring, and extremely beneficial to follow his recommendations. Before turning to the natural methods of healing I was told there was nothing more the medical profession could do for my dying daughter. She is non verbal so the only measure of success is physical. Proof by results. He listens, teaches and promotes healing. I recommend him. I don't tell him enough what a great doctor he is.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Archambault is a great doctor and has a wealth of knowledge that he is willing to share with you and help you meet your health goals of getting healthy. I'm new to the naturopthic medicine field and always thought is was more for people that were a little wacko, but I guess now I feel that I was the wacko one. Medicine in a America seems to be about selling drugs and not really getting to the underlying problem. With Dr. Archambault's help I was able to drastically reduce my triglyerides by changing my diet and exercise without having to take any medications. All I can say is to do your due dilgence and you may be amazed at what the media and traditional medicine tells you and what really the truth is. It's your life your health take charge, turn off your TV and study, get informed.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

A really nice guy and a great doctor....

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013