Ratings for Dr. Naresh J. Ganesh

The comments given definitely describe Dr. Ganesh. I am elderly and he refused to release me for 17 days. He is rude, unprofessional, did not diagnose me properly, gave me medications I probably did not need. He kept me in the hospital because I had good insurance. It took him six hours to sign the release papers. Never spoke clearly to me. He gave me a prescription that I could not fill because he was not on the hospital list. I could go on and on. I am reporting him to California Health System. Because of him I got a staff infection and a psycreatic pain in my leg. It has taken me almost two months to get back to health.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

This doctor murdered my father. Please don't take your family members to him

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Killed my father pending law suit. Misdiagnosed kept in hospital for one week elderly man too much stress due to several unnecessary tests. Horrible doctor

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Always hours late to appointments. Everything he said heart specilist at loma lina contradicted. Prescribed 5 medicines 2 high blood pres,2 cholastrol and another that told by heart specilist didnt need or recumend. Staff nice but tried to cover for him. Terrible doctor!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

He is a cheap indian dick to say the least... always late , rude , to cheap to hire staff and makes his patients wait for hours at a time because he is to cheap. Go back to India!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

2 to 6 hour wait! Arrogant abuse of waiting by suffering patients. Poor time management, planning.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Wait times can be as long as 6 hours. This doctor misdiagnosed an illness that should have been obvious to an intern. If you want your medical information kept private , he has violated HIPPA and talks openly about your conditions in front of other patients. If you complain , he makes you wait longer. If you value your time or federally protected privacy , do not see this doctor. Also check your bills from your insurance company! I found " dates of service" that this doctor reported he had seen me that I was out of the state! I am truly surprised that there were no sanctions, malpractice cases, or punitive actions listed on this site.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

this doctor has saved my life more than once. he is extremly professional very knowledgable and very friendly. the wait is a little long but well worth the wait, diana m.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Very pleased with the elderly care. The much older patients required a lot of his attention. I also notices a bit of chaos as him time management was as impressive as his care giver skills. I sat in a room with a closed door and the room was very clean. I can't say I noticed him wash his but the next four visitors will be looking for that and posting there observation. Great doctor except maybe making his appearance. Way more stretched out or a call basic to keep patients from waiting too long.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

This is not a doctor that just hands out meds so if you didn't get what you wanted I'm not surprised. This doctor does take a long time but it's worth it as he really cares about his patients, as a few said on here that is "family comes in" if he's only seeing you for the first time you don't know that he cares for all his patients. This doctor is busy and saves lives 90% of the time you want in get your meds and get out and dr.Ganesh wants to solve the problem not numb it. talk to him and be patient he's paient with us.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015