Ratings for Dr. Anita C. Jackson

It's a small practice, office is clean and nice. Susan at the front office is really friendly and helpful. Dr Anita is really friendly and address all questions and problem, she take her time. I believe this is why the appointment are always running late, and she a slow person. They have always taken good care of me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Jackson in the Temecula location for 5 yrs. I know it's hard to get a hold of there office on a Monday due to there phone system. To my surprise it wasn't busy it rang and I noticed that there phone system had changed and the phone options were a lot easier than before. I selected my option and was greeted by Susan right away. Susan the receptionist who is always very nice was able to accommodate me the next week at 9:15 am with Dr. Jackson . I was surprised at the time I was scheduled because normally Dr. Jackson gets in at 11:00 . I arrived on time for my appointment , i was greeted my Susan and Crystel who are always nice and very helpful. I was checked in and sat down. To my surprised I was called back in less than 5 mins and saw that Dr. Jackson was in the office. I can see that there has been changes in the office and the staff has been a lot happier due to the changes. Dr. Jackson once. Again addressed all my issues .

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

The staff was very helpful and nice. The doctor does not run on time but she really addressed all my concerns and didnt rush my visit. Most doctors offices run on a strict schedule and only address what they can for 15 minutes ,but she really made me feel comfortable and understood my concerns. I do not mind waiting for a doctor that takes their time and understands my health problems.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

This office is impossible to get in contact with, they never answer the phone or return phone calls. I do NOT recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

lots of turnover in staff, messages are not being related and staff is very unfriendly...love Dr. Jackson and will go back to her but will start charging her for my time of waiting.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

wait time is unbelieveable, 45 mins to an hour. Her staff is very unfriendly. will not go back!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Jackson has helped me a lot. I'm going back to work soon thanks to her! She is very attentive and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011