Ratings for Dr. Philip C. Ptacin

The Only doctor that ive had that called to check on me everyday while I was sick very grateful for such a caring doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

he is the best you can ask he anything and he will answer it.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Ptacin is quite nice... very good bedside manner, however he is inconsistent with his diagnosis and follow-up treatments. He constantly contradicts himself and doesn't really instill confidence in his abilities. Some of his actions simply make zero sense.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I found Dr. Ptacin dismissive, disrespectful, and patronizing. I have been having kidney pain for over a month and was desperate for help. However DayOne's earliest appointment was in a week. I patiently waited for that appointment; I made lists of all the pains and attached dates. I listed all the OTC medications I had tried. I attempted to be pro-active. Then the day of my appointment came and Dr. Ptacin came in. He seemed very jolly and friendly. He seemed to listen to my issues. Then when I finished, he got up and (literally) patted me on the head and told me that I would be fine and that were was nothing to worry about. Then he walked out. Later I got a copy of his notes and not only did he leave out a significant portion of my symptoms but he then diagnosed me with something that has the OPPOSITE symptoms. Although DayOne advertises about its "compassionate, individualized care", no one called me back - even after five messages.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Philip C. Ptacin's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal