Ratings for Dr. Maher M. Nasser

Dr. Nasser was choosen, by us, as a cardiologist for my mother. He was extremely erudite about her condition, tested for all possible issues, assessed the problems, never in a hurry, very observant in his diagnosic, yet even aware that since she was diabetic and, needed to eat, after fasting the night before for testing. Dr. Nasser, went out of his way to prepare a plate of food for her. It is kind service like this, that heals an illing patient, especially an 88 year old lady. His professionalism, the exceptional assistants, friendly staff, and the warmness you receive when you walk into his office, is without a doubt, the best bedside manners anyone can hope for. The combination is just the right medicine ordered, to a speedy recovery. Thank you Dr. Nasser, your Assistants, and the entire Staff. Regards, M. Moore

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Nasser was very informative. First visit he found no pulse in my lower body. After test he found 3 blocked arteries in my abdominal aorta. I was lucky ky. I was in Houston for surgery and had to have a cardiologist clearence. Hopefully another Dr. would have found this but who knows. I feel very fortunate that he was chosen from the phone book and ended up saving my life.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I found Dr. Maher to be very knowledgeable, supportive, and polit.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I went through The beginning stages of Congestive heart failure numerous times, no one knew why.. & after finding Dr. Nasser he Quickly found what was causing my attacks & I have been perfect ever since !

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Nasser for 18 years. He is incredible. He always takes time to answer questions. He cares about overall health.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

one of the best carliologist. been going to dr n for 10 years.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012