Ratings for Dr. Okoro C. Ukpabi

Went Ukpabi based on a recommendation,the fact that he delivered babies for a mother and then daughter. Every thing was fine until when I had a V-back (V-birth after C-section). This idiot did not let me push out the placenta, he pulled it out, (at the time I did not know the consequence of him doing that, I am not a DR- all I know I just was pushing after he did that after baby was born) so guess what I hemorrhage& swollen up to the side of a golf ball then had surgery, which they had to put me to sleep (just insurance $$), in retrospect if I knew that the animal would have done this to me I would have just continue with C-section again. Also Sandra part of his staff is very rude, will never go back. Just hope he retires soon so more women will not suffer from his greed for money.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

He is all about money. He recommended tests that I didn't know he was doing and blood test with each visit. He did exam every week. All the time my insuranc epaid him money for him to tell me to come back next week. The staff was so unfriendly and unprofessional and announced my diagnosis in the hall. I personally would not recommend him or visit again.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Okoro C. Ukpabi's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1980)

GHI