Ratings for Dr. Mark Michnik

Unprofessional disrespectful and far from knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

He makes us feel very uncomfortable. He is not an honest doctor. He think only about money..

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

My experience with this doctor was great. I even went as far as to recommend my mother there. We are both very happy with him as our doctor. He makes us feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I have visited Dr. Michnik after being seen and examined by four Gynecologists . I still was totally confused about my diagnosis and necessity of the offered surgery. Thanks GOD i came to this doctor , who spent with me at least two hours , going through all my results , examining me in a such a respectful and gentle way, I have never had such a professional and gentle gynecological examination in my whole life !, And he was very clear to me , that no surgery is necessary for me and conservative treatment can help me significantly. It was really hard to believe after everything i went through, but now, after three months of his care, I feel perfectly fine. I want to encourage every women to come to see this wonderful, truthful and very knowledgebale physician, who is trying to save you from unnecessary surgery ! Dont't even think, you will get so much benefits after seeing this doctor. He saved me from the surgery, many others suggested me to do . Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

I have now put in a complaint to the NY State Department of Health. He is a fraud and scams patients into continually coming back for procedures that have nothing to do with your situation and then yells at you when you call him out on this nonsense. He tells you to come back for results, but doesn't have them and has you do another ridiculous exam. It's obvious he is doing it to bill the insurance company and get his co-pays every time you are told you have to come back. He is not an honest doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I've been visiting Dr. Michnik's office for some years now and I only have amazing things to say about him. His staff is great, many times when I've called with questions they have been kind enough to offer assistance and comfort. Dr. Michnik doesn't only bring his medical expertise to the table, he also brings an incredibly funny and comforting human side. You can rely on him to not only give you his expert advice on OBGYN matters, but also share his input on many others things that might be bothering you. He is an outstanding doctor and I would (and have) recommend him anytime!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013