Ratings for Dr. Michael Molleston

Dr. Molleston and his staff really care about their patients. I have been mistreated by several VA doctors but after seeing Dr. Molleston, my faith in GOOD. doctors has been restored.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Very good surgeon. Minimal scar damage. I had my surgery in Hattiesburg in 2008. My scar is actually not very noticeable. I would recommend this surgeon as I need him again myself for corrections due to my MRI results.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I am writing this to inform Dr. Molleston himself, and others that are seeking a neurosurgeon in Jackson or central MS that I have had the worst time getting seen and taken care of.. Last week, I re-injuried my back and I call the office to ask for a refill on my medication, little did I know I was getting the run around and treated like a child. I had one nurse telling me she sent the refill off and when I call my local wal-greens they said it was not there. I called and left over 12 voicemails for someone to please call me and help me out because I been to the ER before and basically they will not do anything for me. That is the reason why I was sent to see a specialist. You would think a cancer surviving, former college fullback, who position on the field was to hit other people every play, would get some kind of help from a supposedly kind staff. I had nurses getting rude with me like they did not want to take my call, and out of all the professional doctor offices I been to this

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Be prepared for a long wait when you visit his office, but the wait is well worth it. YOU have his full attention when he sees you. He is very knowledgeable, answers your questions, does not talk down to you, and is very focused on your care. He cares about every one of his patients, and it shows. I don't mind the wait when I see him, because I know that I will get top quality care and attention when the wait is over.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Michael Molleston's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)