Ratings for Dr. Rifaat R. Bassaly

wonderful doctor who really cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

we had our son in 2010. minutes before he broke her water i walked outside the room and he was double fisting doughnuts. literally. every time she makes an appointment its a pain. his wife runs the office and she is very rude. first day we were there she asked in a whisper if the father was black. im pretty sure that doesnt matter. and if it did she wouldnt have to whisper. my girlfriend didnt want to go through the hassle of changing obgyn's but after today she probably will. she has been having cramps and made an appointment last week. went to the wrong place because they moved and didnt tell her. his wife said where they moved to and that they are ready for her and hung up abruptly. when she got there they never even put her in the computer in the first place. the rudeness coupled with the nonsense is amazing. DO NOT HIRE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Bassaly never seemed to care after I had my surgery. At my follow up appointments he would come in the room for about 2 seconds and leave never answered any of my question. If he did answer it was always the same "takes time". My PCP has done more for me. I would not recommand him to anybody!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012