Ratings for Dr. Dennis R. Daily

Dr. Daily really wants to heal and make people feel better. After seeing multiple doctors (a spine specialist and physical therapy which made me worse) I finally found Dr. Daily who is the only one who was able to help me. He recommended the correct exercises for me to do, gave me information on how to keep my back in alignment (what to avoid, etc), and recommended that I wear a lift even though the spine specialist said I didn't need to; when I questioned his suggestion because of what the spine specialist said he explained why it would help and was surprised that a spine specialist would say otherwise. I feel a hundred times better. His acupuncture treatments are also amzaing during the occasional flair-up that's bound to happen with a back like mine. In additon, Kate, one of the massage therapists there, is fantastic. They are the ultimate professionals who really put their hearts and souls into helping others. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I was having trouble walking and controlling body functions. I tried Dr Daily to see what he could do. He did the usual manipulations and roller bed treatment but nothing improved. After a few treatments he referred me to a neurologist/neurosurgeon. He does what is best for the patient with no nonsense.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. Dennis R. Daily's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Georgia