Ratings for Dr. Corinna Mosher

She is WONDERFULL. She spent so much time with me going through all my questions. She helped with my Lab, I had a high liver count and was pretty scared.. My Other doctor had me try all sorts of things and after 6 months it had not improved It was pretty scary. I had friend refer to this GREAT doctor and it was the best thing I have ever did .Before I left she had it figured out and my liver count has been normal ever since. IT WAS my VITAMIS. Not one time was I asked about this. She is still my doctor and has been 3 years.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Wonderful, sympathetic, caring , intelligent Doctor !!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Mosher has been my physician for 6 years. She was very prompt about following up with me on any abnormal tests and referred me to excellent physicians. I trust her completely. Her staff is also very courteous and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

She was very patient and kind. She helped refer me to a surgeon and the staff was great. I highly recommend Dr. Mosher

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I was treated very poorly by Dr. Corinna Mosher and the staff. Corinna Mosher would not return or respond to all 8 of my calls. I had to take things into my own hands and get another doctor. She only works very part time and does not have time to return your calls.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Corinna Mosher's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)