Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Kolander

WOW!!!! Finally the care I needed. No quick snap and out the door in 2-3 minutes. She actually listens and cares. Though the treatment plan she recommended took longer than I'd initially hoped for, it was well worth it. I wish more health care providers practiced like this.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Jen is an amazing chiropractor that regards each person as an individual. She came at my problem from different perspectives resulting in a thoroughness I have not seen before. It is not a quick adjustment and you are sent on your way. She looks for the reason you are having the problem and addresses it so it can be corrected. Dr. Jen's goal is not to have you coming forever, but to get you to a level where you need to be seen only for maintenance. Many of the things she teaches you can be done at home. She is very knowledgeable in her field and has made a huge difference in my healing. She is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I was very mislead about the cost, and I had no control or say in my treatment or appointments. She has a schedule/plan she uses for all patients, regardless of your individual situation. She made me have expensive PT evals and consults with her even though I had a certified physical therapist that I saw on a regular basis. She would have different instructions for me than my physical therapist and DO (an MD with an extra year or 2 of medical specializing in musculoskeletal manipulations. When I took my DO's advice over here, she fired me as a patient. They didn't tell me this though until I called needing care, so I was left in pain with no where to go. She was supposed to call me and discuss this with me, but she never did.

Submitted July 18, 2014

INFINITE stars! There is no way I can explain how blessed I am to have the privilege of receiving care from Dr. Jen because she is a MIRICLE WORKER! It was one of the best decisions of my life because now my 3 children and my mother and I enjoy a much more happy, healthy life. I now am pain free and can be more active and mobile at home, work and play. After an auto accident and being treated by a hometown medical Dr. and chiropractor, a year later I was still in constant pain and having numbness and tingling along with limited mobility. Dr. Jen recommended I accept the FREE x-rays which no other Dr. suggested. I now have an excuse why my head is screwed on backwards!! Lol, My neck is curved the opposite way-reverse curve.. Dr Jen is highly professional, educated in nutrition and exercise and uses physical modalities if necessary, exceptionally talented, very thorough, truly caring and takes individual time, humorous, a gorgeous blue eyed blonde and treats the whole body for wellness.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Jennifer J. Kolander's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Onalaska, WI