Ratings for Dr. Jessie Kim-Deobald

Dr. Kim-Deobald was my third GI doctor. She listened to me and reviewed my records carefully and was able to figure out my diagnosis. She is very intelligent and is a good teacher. She trys to teach me how to takecare of myself.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I wound up in the hospital under her "care." In the build-up, she was in transition from one practice to another, and was hard to reach. When I did reach her, she made me feel like I was a big inconvenience. When my condition was clearly worsening, I had to plead repeatedly to get her to admit me to the hospital for stabilization. I think she was hesitant because she was new in her practice there and perhaps she thought that admitting a patient in my condition would look bad for her new practice. When she finally did admit me, it took the hospital staff to recognize the true seriousness of my condition. Easily the worst bedside manner ever. Verbally abusive, and projects her own unpopularity onto her patients – she told me straight up "no one likes you." Not true, but more to the point, what kind of doctor tells that to a patient? I would eventually learn that she was voted out of two group practices in as many years prior to starting her new practice there.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Jessie Kim-Deobald's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)