Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Medchill

Great doctor. Switched from a birth center to Dr. Medchill for a version and then a C-section with our breech baby. I was super nervous about seeing a new doctor so late in pregnancy but his great bedside manner set me at ease. He is incredibly knowledgeable and open to respecting birth plans. We are on our third pregnancy with Dr. Medchill and would never thing of going elsewhere for care. He is very VBAC friendly as well.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr.Medchill, has been my OB for both of my pregnancies.He is a great doctor,I've had nothing but wonderful pregnancy and birth experiences with him, never on any pap or dilation check have I experienced the Dr going in without knocking like this other comment. His staff is just wonderful and office is always neat and clean. I wouldn't change Dr.Medchill for any other OB and I truly recommend him. If you're looking for someone with trusted years of experience and knows what he's doing he's the right doctor to go to.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

If you want to see dirty office, get your blood drawn next to some documents and trash bags and if you like Doctor walking in without knocking on you taking while you still are taking your clothes off than this is the right place to go. All staff speak spanish and the dont care if you understand or not. I felt very uncomfortable and grossed out. The doctor didnt even wash his hands before or after the pap smear. One word "ewwww"

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Michael T. Medchill's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1985)