Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Hopp

I must start by writing that I am a very straightforward person and take rating anyone extremely serious. I carefully selected Dr. Hopp after becoming extremely disheartened by the treatment of OTHER doctors. I had become doubtful that there was any help for me and declined into a state of depression. I knew that something was wrong and it was steadily getting worse. From gaps in time, events repeating, inability to understand simple instructions to strange bruises, I stopped driving and stayed in my home alone. I have severe stomach pain that also affects me daily which made matters worse. This combination made opening my eyes in the morning a reminder of the"eternal fire" that was already consuming my self worth. Despite all of this, I reluctantly started seeing Dr. Hopp. It did not take her long to start me on a new medication that addressed the problems affecting my ability to think. The best way to explain it is that I feel "grounded" and back inside my physical body. I had been feeling like I was "one step ahead of myself". Since seeing Dr. Hopp, I feel better than I have felt in over 15 years. I am so very thankful to have Dr. Hopp as my Neurologist. She is truly a blessing beyond words. Very gentle (but direct), knoweldgeable, personable, interested and easy to talk to there are not many doctors around that can look beyond the dollar and see a patient clearly. MY doctor (Dr. Hopp) stood by my side when others just let me go... I could not ask for a better Neurologist!!! 8 )

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

She is the best doctor there. Very friendly and understanding. She follows up with me regularly and easily orders refills. She reduced my medications with time. She is just simply the best.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr. Jennifer L. Hopp's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst