Ratings for Dr. Clifford Rogers

AMAZING!!! Very personable, very knowledgable and genuinely cares about your well being. He performed robot assisted surgery (hysterectomy) and it was amazing. His skills are unmatched. He explains everything you would ever need to know. Recovery time was insane!! I had surgery on Friday and was working part time on Monday. He actually listens to your concerns and understands them. He is amazing, truly! I would recommend him to everybody and my only regret is that I will not be seeing him again!!! He cured me!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

He's absolutely wonderful! he listens and truly cares about my condition and ways to help/solve it. I have horrible pelvic pain and after visiting two other doctors that couldnt even remember me (let alone care about my condition) unless they had my chart infront of them, I found Dr. Rogers. He's patient, kind and very sympathetic. I never feel rushed with him and he always takes the time to make sure I completly understand everything we've gone over and that I agree with his assesment of the situation. He performed lapriscopic surgery (robot assisted) and the healing time was amazing! Having this surgery once before I can appreciate the difference. He is a highly skilled doctor and I would recommend him to even my closest family members. He has earned my complete trust and faith. Go see him! You wont be disapointed! Chaundra A.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Clifford Rogers's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)