Ratings for Dr. Janice Goodman

I cannot recommend Dr. Goodman and ALL of her staff more. She is passionate about her discipline, engages with patients, and truly desires to help people. Her staff members are friendly, competent and professional. THANK YOU Dr. Goodman

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Extremely incompetent staff. Please be aware when filling out your claims with their office, as they will incorrectly process it Multiples times causing very long reimbursement delays(Over 1 month vs 3-5 business days). Will not be returning. Too bad as the actual service itself wasn't bad.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

After three follow ups, I still haven't received had my insurance claim submitted because STAFF HAVE FAILED TO DO THE NECESSARY ADMINISTRATIVE WORK. Completely unacceptable. Dentist demands payment immediately but due to gross administrative negligence and incompetence, I am left waiting for my reimbursement.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I have known Dr. Goodman and her staff for over 20 years. She has continued learning all the most current procedures. Dr. Goodman is amazing as is all her staff. All my children and some friends are her patients. I feel very blessed to be a patient of Dr. Goodman and am pleased we have maintained a great relationship. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

One of the greatest doctores that I have ever met.Thank you Dr. Goodman.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

This office has a great team and I cannot imagine how anyone would leave with anything but a good experience. After two years without dental work I arrived slightly worried but all of my issues were addressed, explained and resolved with ease and enthusiasm. Note that I saw Dr. Kliman not Dr. Goodman. He is fantastic. I noted the negative review below and although I am sure you have your reasons, I would like to trump that with a 5 star rating. I am sending my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Did clear braces with Dr. Goodman, really happy with the result and even enjoyed the retainer checks :)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I came to Janice as an emergency patient 2 years ago. And have since become an every 6 month regular. She is really one of the kindest people I know. More than anything, not feeling like I was seing some one trying to make money off me and really taking care of me is what makes me refer her to my friends

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

I have been to quite a few dentists. Janice Goodman is excellent at what she does. She takes pride in her work and is at the fore of the latest tools and methods of her profession. She is very sensitive to the power dynamic inherent in the patient/dentist relationship and makes clear efforts to empower her patients to have a voice during procedures. She is a stand up Dentist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

I never liked going to the Dentist until I met Janice she is so kind and will do anything to mkake you comfortable

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Janice Goodman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

https://sites.google.com/site/janicegoodmanusc/ Practicing dentistry in Toronto for over 30 years, Dr. Janice Goodman ,DentistryInToronto and TMJandSleepinToronto, were named “Best Dental Office” in Toronto, by Toronto Life Magazine and now in 2014 “Top 10 Dental clinic in Toronto” Peoples’ Choice Award from Open Care. An active member of the dental world, she is on the editorial board of Oral Health Dental Journal. Janice teaches seminars throughout Canada and the USA on the art of “no braces, invisible orthodontics”. She has received honorary memberships in exclusive dental societies including Pierre Fauchard (www.fauchard.org) and the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics (www.iadfe.org) and is a founding member of the Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry. Janice Goodman has received numerous honours for her contributions to both esthetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Goodman is on the executive of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (Cda) (www.aacfp.org) and an active member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (www.aadsm.org) and the International Association for the Study of Pain (www.iasp.org). She has a separate practice devoted to TMJ and dental sleep medicine where she treats patients with pain from the head and face and makes dental sleep appliances for patients who would benefit from them. Dr. Goodman is proud to have two of her children Drs. Kevin Kliman and Elysa Kliman join her in her dental practice at DentistryInToronto (dentistryinto@gmail.com) as well as her third child, Geneva, pursuing the study of dentistry. She is married to Dr. Michael Kliman, an orthopaedic surgeon, who participates on the advisory board of TMJandSleepinToronto.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1979)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2014)

• "Best Dental Office in Toronto"- Toronto Life Magazine, 2000