Dr. Janice Goodman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Janice Goodman

I have been to quite a few dentists. Janice Goodman is excellent at what she does. She takes pride in her work and is at the fore of the latest tools and methods of her profession. She is very sensitive to the power dynamic inherent in the patient/dentist relationship and makes clear efforts to empower her patients to have a voice during procedures. She is a stand up Dentist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

I never liked going to the Dentist until I met Janice she is so kind and will do anything to mkake you comfortable

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

She is probably the most best,talented dentist in Canada. No words can explain how much effort she puts into our lives for us to have a better smile.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I worked at Dr. Goodman's office for 5yrs. I can tell you that it was a great experience. I only left because I moved out of province. Dr.Goodman is a thoughtful,caring person and professional.I am grateful for the opportunities and growth that she allowed me to have under her guidance. I still think of her and the staff affectionately 16 yrs. later. My family and friends that needed treatment loved her as a dentist.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Janice Goodman

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
Janine!! We still think of you too and wish you all the very best. We were blessed to have you get our hygiene department going; some of your old friends are still working here. Please drop in if you are passing through Toronto. :))

Submitted December 14, 2016

The staff are very pleasant. However, I must admit that I found Dr. Goodman a bit agressive and unkind when she delivered some information to me. I'm actually thinking of changing to another doctor because of it. It's hard enough to have unpleasant work done on your mouth, you don't need to be spoken to aggressively.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Best personality of any medical professional I ever met. Gives you the impression you're in the hands of a pro. She seems to take pride in her work. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 12, 2007

Terrific dentist. Great referrals. Great equipment. Solid focus. Gives you what you need. Solid support staff. Team work that works. Big wide friendly windows, great location. Has thought of everything.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. Goodman is awesome. I love her, and since she is a dentist, those are strong words!! I look forward to taking my child to her, once he is old enough.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Janice Goodman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

https://sites.google.com/site/janicegoodmanusc/ Practicing dentistry in Toronto for over 30 years, Dr. Janice Goodman ,DentistryInToronto and TMJandSleepinToronto, were named “Best Dental Office” in Toronto, by Toronto Life Magazine and now in 2014 “Top 10 Dental clinic in Toronto” Peoples’ Choice Award from Open Care. An active member of the dental world, she is on the editorial board of Oral Health Dental Journal. Janice teaches seminars throughout Canada and the USA on the art of “no braces, invisible orthodontics”. She has received honorary memberships in exclusive dental societies including Pierre Fauchard (www.fauchard.org) and the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics (www.iadfe.org) and is a founding member of the Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry. Janice Goodman has received numerous honours for her contributions to both esthetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Goodman is on the executive of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (Cda) (www.aacfp.org) and an active member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (www.aadsm.org) and the International Association for the Study of Pain (www.iasp.org). She has a separate practice devoted to TMJ and dental sleep medicine where she treats patients with pain from the head and face and makes dental sleep appliances for patients who would benefit from them. Dr. Goodman is proud to have two of her children Drs. Kevin Kliman and Elysa Kliman join her in her dental practice at DentistryInToronto (dentistryinto@gmail.com) as well as her third child, Geneva, pursuing the study of dentistry. She is married to Dr. Michael Kliman, an orthopaedic surgeon, who participates on the advisory board of TMJandSleepinToronto.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1979)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2014)

• "Best Dental Office in Toronto"- Toronto Life Magazine, 2000