Dr. Janice Goodman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Janice Goodman

This was my first visit to a dentist in Canada. I am American married to a Brit and am curious how Canadian services compare to the UK and USA. I had to seek a dentist out due to a tooth ache...so I read all the good reviews for Dr. Janice and her associates and choose to go. I paid $70. for this consultation. They were extremely nice in the office. Upon doing x-rays it was evident that I needed a root canal, so they referred me to ENDODONTIC SPECIALISTS on Bay Street at Bay & Bloor Streets. I just got the root canal yesterday...it is my first so I have no point of reference or comparison for that, but ENDODONTIC SPECIALISTS seemed really high priced to me. Thank goodness I have some dental coverage through my husband's company which will cover 50%. My office charge was $150. ROOT CANAL-$1,300. AND I am going to have to do a second root canal as well. After both root canals, I will then go back to Dr. Goodman for two crowns which I am told will be another $1,119.00 + office charge.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I've know Dr. Goodman for over 20 years. Even when I lived in Peterborough I came down to see her. I find her gentle, kind, generous and extremely accommodating. I took my two children to her, I send my clients and friends to her. I especially like that when there is a need for a referral she always send me to excellent providers. The reason I stay with her is because she is gentle (as a lamb) and an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I feel compeled to rate Dr.Goodman. She worked on my 98.5 year old father. needless to say how deteriorated and aged his teeth were! After a few punctual visits my Dad walked out looking FANTASTIC. He has sparkling whire teeth, healthy gums and new dentures that fit perfectly. Words cannot express the kindness, care, expertise and efficiency that Dr.Goodman displayed. i want to extend a GIANT THANK YOU to her and her ENTIRE team.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Goodman for years. She is a fantastic dentist, very knowledgeable and caring. I highly recommend her. I feel very fortunate to have a dentist like Dr. Goodman.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

I cannot recommend Dr. Goodman and ALL of her staff more. She is passionate about her discipline, engages with patients, and truly desires to help people. Her staff members are friendly, competent and professional. THANK YOU Dr. Goodman

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I have known Dr. Goodman and her staff for over 20 years. She has continued learning all the most current procedures. Dr. Goodman is amazing as is all her staff. All my children and some friends are her patients. I feel very blessed to be a patient of Dr. Goodman and am pleased we have maintained a great relationship. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

One of the greatest doctores that I have ever met.Thank you Dr. Goodman.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

This office has a great team and I cannot imagine how anyone would leave with anything but a good experience. After two years without dental work I arrived slightly worried but all of my issues were addressed, explained and resolved with ease and enthusiasm. Note that I saw Dr. Kliman not Dr. Goodman. He is fantastic. I noted the negative review below and although I am sure you have your reasons, I would like to trump that with a 5 star rating. I am sending my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Did clear braces with Dr. Goodman, really happy with the result and even enjoyed the retainer checks :)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I came to Janice as an emergency patient 2 years ago. And have since become an every 6 month regular. She is really one of the kindest people I know. More than anything, not feeling like I was seing some one trying to make money off me and really taking care of me is what makes me refer her to my friends

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Janice Goodman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

https://sites.google.com/site/janicegoodmanusc/ Practicing dentistry in Toronto for over 30 years, Dr. Janice Goodman ,DentistryInToronto and TMJandSleepinToronto, were named “Best Dental Office” in Toronto, by Toronto Life Magazine and now in 2014 “Top 10 Dental clinic in Toronto” Peoples’ Choice Award from Open Care. An active member of the dental world, she is on the editorial board of Oral Health Dental Journal. Janice teaches seminars throughout Canada and the USA on the art of “no braces, invisible orthodontics”. She has received honorary memberships in exclusive dental societies including Pierre Fauchard (www.fauchard.org) and the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics (www.iadfe.org) and is a founding member of the Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry. Janice Goodman has received numerous honours for her contributions to both esthetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Goodman is on the executive of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (Cda) (www.aacfp.org) and an active member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (www.aadsm.org) and the International Association for the Study of Pain (www.iasp.org). She has a separate practice devoted to TMJ and dental sleep medicine where she treats patients with pain from the head and face and makes dental sleep appliances for patients who would benefit from them. Dr. Goodman is proud to have two of her children Drs. Kevin Kliman and Elysa Kliman join her in her dental practice at DentistryInToronto (dentistryinto@gmail.com) as well as her third child, Geneva, pursuing the study of dentistry. She is married to Dr. Michael Kliman, an orthopaedic surgeon, who participates on the advisory board of TMJandSleepinToronto.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1979)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2014)

• "Best Dental Office in Toronto"- Toronto Life Magazine, 2000