Ratings for Dr. Janice Goodman

This doctor is phenomenal - Dr. Goodman is concerned about total health, not just clean teeth. She is proactive, personable and an expert. I have made several referrals and will continue to do so. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Janice Goodman and her team

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dont look for another dentist in Toronto! She is the best.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Legit love going to the dentist now. The entire team is friendly, knowledgeable and make you feel at home the moment you walk in. I've been visiting them for the last 3 years and can't imagine having anyone else look inside my mouth. Also, one time Dr. Goodman told me the inside of my mouth was beautiful and that's just the kind of self esteem boost I need in my life. Oh, and my appointment wouldn't mean anything if not combined with a visit with Sandra before leaving. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Janice Goodman was the first person to recognize the seriousness of my condition. I suffered for years with several seemingly unrelated health issues. Dr. Goodman immediately recognized and validated how interconnected they all were. Before finding Dr. Goodman, my chronic pain, migraines, fatigue, swallowing and digestive problems were misunderstood and even flat out denied by many other health professionals. Along with the work of the other wonderful women in her team, she transformed my life in all aspects. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Goodman and her team for what they have done for me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Very knowledgeable and forward thinking. Lovely staff who are always helpful,.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr Janice Goodman is the smartest dentist I know! I have been seeing Dr Goodman for over 20 years and she continues to impress me with her knowledge and her commitment to continuing education in the dentistry field. She is friendly, very smart and very dedicated. She is a great person. I hope she never retires!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
Thank you Joanna- I appreciate what you wrote so much and I hope that I never let you down. I am blessed to be privileged to have such an amazing family of patients and staff that make life and work such a treat! JaniceG

Submitted November 20, 2018

Really caring dentist! I have witnessed her go above and beyond to help out patients however she can. Decent staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Goodman. I just started seeing her a few months ago because someone at work referred me to her. She's not just a dentist. She has knowledge about airway and breathing and how your teeth/mouth and anatomy affects it. Dr. Goodman has given me advice, answers and treatment that no other dentist has ever given me. For that, I'm very grateful for. She's so friendly and just the sweetest lady who does what she does because she loves it.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
Dear new patient- thank you for this terrific review!

Submitted August 29, 2017

Confidence, expertise and efficiency. I trust Dr Goodman and her staff wholeheartedly with my oral health. If you're seeking a new dentist, you definitely wanna check out this office.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
I would love to know who writes these wonderful reviews- I would like to tell you how great it is to receive it and how grateful I am for you having made the effort to place it. Whoever you are, you have inspired me to play it forward and express how great some of the practitioners that help me are on their sites. Thank you for making me feel so good today and reminding me to take the time to share that feeling, Best, Janiceg

Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Janice Goodman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

https://sites.google.com/site/janicegoodmanusc/ Practicing dentistry in Toronto for over 30 years, Dr. Janice Goodman ,DentistryInToronto and TMJandSleepinToronto, were named “Best Dental Office” in Toronto, by Toronto Life Magazine and now in 2014 “Top 10 Dental clinic in Toronto” Peoples’ Choice Award from Open Care. An active member of the dental world, she is on the editorial board of Oral Health Dental Journal. Janice teaches seminars throughout Canada and the USA on the art of “no braces, invisible orthodontics”. She has received honorary memberships in exclusive dental societies including Pierre Fauchard (www.fauchard.org) and the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics (www.iadfe.org) and is a founding member of the Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry. Janice Goodman has received numerous honours for her contributions to both esthetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Goodman is on the executive of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (Cda) (www.aacfp.org) and an active member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (www.aadsm.org) and the International Association for the Study of Pain (www.iasp.org). She has a separate practice devoted to TMJ and dental sleep medicine where she treats patients with pain from the head and face and makes dental sleep appliances for patients who would benefit from them. Dr. Goodman is proud to have two of her children Drs. Kevin Kliman and Elysa Kliman join her in her dental practice at DentistryInToronto (dentistryinto@gmail.com) as well as her third child, Geneva, pursuing the study of dentistry. She is married to Dr. Michael Kliman, an orthopaedic surgeon, who participates on the advisory board of TMJandSleepinToronto.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1979)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2014)

• "Best Dental Office in Toronto"- Toronto Life Magazine, 2000