Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Janice Goodman

Dr Janice Goodman is the smartest dentist I know! I have been seeing Dr Goodman for over 20 years and she continues to impress me with her knowledge and her commitment to continuing education in the dentistry field. She is friendly, very smart and very dedicated. She is a great person. I hope she never retires!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
Thank you Joanna- I appreciate what you wrote so much and I hope that I never let you down. I am blessed to be privileged to have such an amazing family of patients and staff that make life and work such a treat! JaniceG

Submitted November 20, 2018

Very knowledgeable and forward thinking. Lovely staff who are always helpful,.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Really caring dentist! I have witnessed her go above and beyond to help out patients however she can. Decent staff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Goodman. I just started seeing her a few months ago because someone at work referred me to her. She's not just a dentist. She has knowledge about airway and breathing and how your teeth/mouth and anatomy affects it. Dr. Goodman has given me advice, answers and treatment that no other dentist has ever given me. For that, I'm very grateful for. She's so friendly and just the sweetest lady who does what she does because she loves it.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
Dear new patient- thank you for this terrific review!

Submitted August 29, 2017

Confidence, expertise and efficiency. I trust Dr Goodman and her staff wholeheartedly with my oral health. If you're seeking a new dentist, you definitely wanna check out this office.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
I would love to know who writes these wonderful reviews- I would like to tell you how great it is to receive it and how grateful I am for you having made the effort to place it. Whoever you are, you have inspired me to play it forward and express how great some of the practitioners that help me are on their sites. Thank you for making me feel so good today and reminding me to take the time to share that feeling, Best, Janiceg

Submitted July 29, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Goodman's for at least 20 years. She is a wonderfully skilled dentist and a very kind person. Her daughter who has followed in her footsteps is another fabulous dentist already. I have only ever been pleased when leaving the office. I actually enjoy going to the dentist because of her and her team. The hygienists and assistants are all friendly and warm, and the receptionists are diligent and friendly always. I have so much respect for everyone in her office. I have even sent my child there whom has been her patient for years now. I can not stress enough what a fabulous experience being her patient has been all these years.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Been seeing Janice for 30 years. She is a wonderful dentist and person. Really cares about her patients

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr Goodman and her team offer excellent care to her patients. She is skilled, kind and it is a pleasure to be a patient there.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
Really appreciate your kind words, thank you so much , JaniceG

Submitted December 14, 2016

fantastic - courteous, friendly, helpful, make you feel very comfortable - cannot say enough good things!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
Dear wonderful patient, Thank you for saying such nice things, we all really appreciated it a lot. JaniceGoodman

Submitted May 31, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Goodman for over 30 years. She is a wonderful dentist. I know a lot of people that do not like going to the dentist, but when you are under her care, you will have no worries. She is very kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Janice Goodman's response
Wow, thank you for taking the time and sharing those generous and positive thoughts! janice G

Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Janice Goodman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

https://sites.google.com/site/janicegoodmanusc/ Practicing dentistry in Toronto for over 30 years, Dr. Janice Goodman ,DentistryInToronto and TMJandSleepinToronto, were named “Best Dental Office” in Toronto, by Toronto Life Magazine and now in 2014 “Top 10 Dental clinic in Toronto” Peoples’ Choice Award from Open Care. An active member of the dental world, she is on the editorial board of Oral Health Dental Journal. Janice teaches seminars throughout Canada and the USA on the art of “no braces, invisible orthodontics”. She has received honorary memberships in exclusive dental societies including Pierre Fauchard (www.fauchard.org) and the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics (www.iadfe.org) and is a founding member of the Canadian Academy for Esthetic Dentistry. Janice Goodman has received numerous honours for her contributions to both esthetic and restorative dentistry. Dr. Goodman is on the executive of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (Cda) (www.aacfp.org) and an active member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (www.aadsm.org) and the International Association for the Study of Pain (www.iasp.org). She has a separate practice devoted to TMJ and dental sleep medicine where she treats patients with pain from the head and face and makes dental sleep appliances for patients who would benefit from them. Dr. Goodman is proud to have two of her children Drs. Kevin Kliman and Elysa Kliman join her in her dental practice at DentistryInToronto (dentistryinto@gmail.com) as well as her third child, Geneva, pursuing the study of dentistry. She is married to Dr. Michael Kliman, an orthopaedic surgeon, who participates on the advisory board of TMJandSleepinToronto.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1979)
  • University of Southern California (Grad. 2014)

• "Best Dental Office in Toronto"- Toronto Life Magazine, 2000