Ratings for Dr. Jana L. Pratt

Jana L Pratt is not a doctor. She is a Physican's Assistant, PA. Her focus at Mt View Family Medical Group is women's health care. I was admitted to hospital for acute pain from an ovary incident, my primary general doctor asked me to call Pratt so she can come check on me at the hospital, I got her answering machine, left a message...she never did not call me back, and she cancelled to urgent appointments to see her asap, her excuse," I have an emergency." Pratt will also have you wait in their beautiful lobby for 30 minutes and 30 -45 in her exam room, so make extra time when visiting her, but if you are 3 minutes late to checking in, even though I had called in advanced alerting them I am on the way..., I was charged an additional $50, no considerations or waiving of fee. I am disappointed after seeing her for 3 years, she does not appreciate her paitents, nor does she take the time to see how they are coming along from being admitted to a hospital. My advise, find a real OB GYN womens health care provider that cares.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I have been seeing Jana for over three years now. I love the way she takes the time to listen to what is going on with me. I feel most of the other doctors I see have revolving doors and just want to get rid of me so the next person can come in. I prefer how she looks for a more natural way to solve issues with me. I tell her I have a symptom and she gives me a solution. A lot of the time she will give me educational material to empower me in my own healthcare. I have always been very happy with the care I get with Jana Pratt.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I have been Jana's patient for over 10 years following hysterectomy at age 28. Jana is professional, knowledgeable and is very knowledgeable about hrt. I feel blesses to get such good healthcare.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I have been seeing Jana pratt since she was Dr miltons nurse practitioner. She has been nothing less then professional. She has always been very personable and caring and has always make me feel very comfortable. Everyone at Womens healthcare associates of Redding have always been very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Very unprofessional staff. Took a bad situation and made it much worse very rude and inflammatory.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

While I had heard Jana was the best in Redding I wanted to give her a try. She spent more time looking at her laptop than looking at me! She perscirbed a "natural" hormone that caused me to have a very harsh reaction. She did this BEFORE taking any blood samples to see if I even needed HRT. Upon my return she said the blood work only showed slight decrease in a hormone that has nothing to do with what she perscribed the initail HRT for!!! I walked out of her office feeling more confused than anything else! She habded me about 4 zillion print outs regarding menopause and I thought why do I have to read all this crap, you are the one who is the doctor!!! All in all the staff was great and I will see her for general issues but I will head to UC Davis for some REAL doctoring regarding HRT!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011