Ratings for Dr. Warren K. Slaten

I WAS A PATIENT AND DR SLATEN PUT ME ON CYMBALTA THEN PRECEEDED TO TREAT ME LIKE A PSCH PATIENT NOT LISTENING TO ME WHEN I TOLD HIM I DID NOT FEEL RIGHT MONTHS AFTER MY NECK SURGERY WITH A ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON WHO I HAD FAILED NECK SURGERY BUT DR SLATEN SAID YOUR FINE YOUR SURGERY WENT FINE YOUR NOT IN PAIN WINDS UP SCREW CAME OUT AND MY NECK NEVER FUSED BUT DR SLATEN WOULD NOT LISTEN AN D I SUFFERED UNNECESSARILY HE IS NOT A MAN OF SUBSTANCE HE TREATS YOU VERY DISRESPECTFULLY DOESNT LISTEN DOESNT WANT TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK UNSURE I AM NOW DISABLED WITH SEVERE VERTIGO AND PAIN ALL OVER I HAD MY NECK SURGERY TO FIX IT WITH SAME SURGEON BECAUSE HE IS A GOOD DOCTOR AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT MY COMPLAINTS I DID LEAVE DR SLATEN HE IS A POOR EXAMPLE OF A CRITICAL THINKING PHYSICIAN GET YOUR HEAD BACK IN TO PEOPLE TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT AND STOP GIVING PSCHOTROPICS TO SOLVE A CERVICAL HERNIATION HE GAVE ME PHY S ICAL THERAPY ALSO AND STLL. AFTER COMPLAING I WAS STILL IN PAIN AND MY HUSBAND HAD TO ASK FOR ME TO SEE SURGEON THEN HE FI ALLY REFERRED ME HE IS A DISGUST TO ME I FEEL IF HE HAD BEEN A GOOD DOCTOR I WOULDNT OF GONE THROUGH THIS AND STOP PUTTING PATIENTS ON PSYCHOTROPIC DRUGS I REFUSED TWICE BUT WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE SURGERY THATS WHY I GAVE IN . He has 29yrs experience in being A drug doctor HE ISNT INVOLVED HE GOES THROUGH THE MOTIONS AND NO CARE NO RESPECT! FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR HE IS TERRIBLE!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Dr. Slaten accurately diagnosed me but two days later when i had severe pain on the left side of my neck,master calling him three times because it was a Friday he would not call back and help me. It is now Saturday and still no call back. That tells me that this doctor could care less about my suffering and well being. Would not recommend him to take care of an animal.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I was very pleased with Dr Slaten today. He was very thorough with my exam. I was also pleased with the kind staff at Rockland Orthopedic Sports Medicine.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Warren K. Slaten's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Slaten grew up in Rockland County. He graduated both undergraduate and medical school from Washington University in St. Louis . He completed his training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Kessler Institute in West Orange, NJ . After 4 years in practice, he completed a fellowship in Spine Pain at Florida Spine Institute in Clearwater. He practiced for 6 years in Milwaukee as Medical Director of the Integrative Pain Treatment Center. Also, he was President of the Wisconsin Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. With triple board certification in physical medicine and rehabilitation, electrodiagnostic medicine and pain medicine, Dr. Slaten has special interest in neck and back pain. He has also authored textbook chapters in knee pain and complex regional pain syndrome (RSD) and several journal articles on selective epidural injections.

• English

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP