Ratings for Dr. Krishna Ravi

Worst experience ever. Yelled st my 90 yr old father and threatened to not see him anymore. Never helped his pain- said it was old age and dismissed him although he was golfing right before that. Do not see this doctor !

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

The best!!! I've been with him many years... can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Would not even consider going to another Dr. Dr. Ravi LISTENS and is willing to take time to explain things and reassure his patients.He is just the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

Dr Ravi is an unbelievable physician. Very warm man and always willing to take a call or in some way go above and beyond what is the norm for physicians. Can't say enough about him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr.Ravi is a very good physician. He is also a very caring person. My family has gone to him for over 25 years. To make a long story short, he goes far beyond just being a doctor.If he doesn't have an answer he will find it or refer you to someone who can help you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Ravi wrote me a prescription for Liptor when he was suppose to write script for high blood pressure. I mailed it to my pharmacy, received the lipitor that I don't use, want, need, and now I have a bill for $81.00 for Lliptor from my pharmacy. I feel Dr Ravi is responsible for the $81 because he wrote the wrong prescription. However, he has not been willing to reimburse me for the $81.00 thus far!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Krishna Ravi's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hudson, FL