Ratings for Dr. Karen Y. Nishimura

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Nishimura for over 10 years now. She has removed cancerous cells from my wife and things for me also. She is personable, knowledgeable but most of all, she genuinely cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I found Dr. Nishimura looked like she cared, but found that she really did not listen to my concerns. She stands behind studies, and does not accept's the minority in studies. She only quotes and follows the majority. She was not understanding even though she continually nodded as if she did. She then proceeded to tell me that I'm being bothered of the routine of creams for my child, but that was never my complaint, or even an issue that I gave her. She came highly recommended, but found that she was not helpful. My daughter has had a skin condition for 4 years (since Oct 2008) and has flare ups in the presence of dog. But Dr. Nishimura has come to the conclusion that the stress of her parents seperation and divorce in December 2010 is the cause of her 4 year flare ups. As I have said, she is study driven and doesn't listen to parents who are familiar with their children.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr. Karen Y. Nishimura's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Ameritas