Ratings for Dr. Helen EDE

Made an appt for my sick elderly mother with Dr Ede... my mom’s mobility has recently deteriorated & it’s a chore to get her out of her house to these appts (I am adjusting, as well!). Anyway, we walked into the office 15 minutes late & before my mom could get through the door we were told due to our lateness we would need to reschedule!! So I explained that my mom was really sick & couldn’t they just fit her in but was told they were fully booked for the rest of the day & she’d have to come back another day?!?! They turned my sick mother away because she was 15 minutes late....... Funny thing is my mom had an earlier apply with Dr. Ede at an assisted living facility. Dr. Ede was an hour late for that appt. No rescheduling requirement that time... ———- I will not trust my moms health with someone that treats her patients in this manner - nor should you.....

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Awe some new office and staff. highly recommend her a your pcp.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018