Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Smith

Dr. Smith is unlike any doctor I have ever met. His sincerity in how he works with his patients brings such a deep comfort to situations that can be otherwise unbearable. He delivered my daughter who was born severely premature, and he walked my husband and I through every step of the process, informing us and being gentle and reassuring every step of the way. Though my daughter passed away, I have continued to see him for postpartum care, and will only go to him with future pregnancies. I couldn't recommend a more sincere, intelligent, or qualified OB/GYN in the area.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

I needed surgery and went to Dr Smith for a second opinion. I had the surgery and chose Dr Smith for it. He took time others wouldn't. I continue to see him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This guy lies through his teeth! He only performs C sections and will lie to get you to agree to one. He literally told us our baby would never live through a vaginal birth and that he was willing to net his medical license on it. We strongly disagreed and hot a second opinion. The baby was later vaginally birthed we zero complications. Time for him to turn in his medical license. Stay away!!!! You have been warned!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Smith has taken care of me for years, and is a great doctor. He spends enough time that I can ask my questions and gives me knowledgeable answers, but doesn't dawdle. I rarely wait more than five-ten minutes, in the waiting room, or the exam room. He asks pertinent questions and isn't afraid to discuss the embarrassing stuff. I would recommend him to my dearest family and friends, and hope you go meet him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Check out his record with the Tn board on medicine.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Michael H. Smith's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal