Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Smith

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This guy lies through his teeth! He only performs C sections and will lie to get you to agree to one. He literally told us our baby would never live through a vaginal birth and that he was willing to net his medical license on it. We strongly disagreed and hot a second opinion. The baby was later vaginally birthed we zero complications. Time for him to turn in his medical license. Stay away!!!! You have been warned!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Smith has taken care of me for years, and is a great doctor. He spends enough time that I can ask my questions and gives me knowledgeable answers, but doesn't dawdle. I rarely wait more than five-ten minutes, in the waiting room, or the exam room. He asks pertinent questions and isn't afraid to discuss the embarrassing stuff. I would recommend him to my dearest family and friends, and hope you go meet him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Check out his record with the Tn board on medicine.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Michael H. Smith's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed surgery and went to Dr Smith for a second opinion. I had the surgery and chose Dr Smith for it. He took time others wouldn't. I continue to see him."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This guy lies through his teeth! He only performs C sections and will lie to get you to agree to one. He literally told us our baby would never live through a v..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith has taken care of me for years, and is a great doctor. He spends enough time that I can ask my questions and gives me knowledgeable answers, but doesn..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Check out his record with the Tn board on medicine."

October 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "MICHAEL" to "MICHAEL H."

April 8, 2012