Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Bartosh

Dr Bartosh has been a great Dr to my family! He is not quick to cut. My children and I have been to him several times over the last few years. He only operates when he feels it is necessary. He operated on my son and my step mom. Both recovered quickly and are doing great!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My experience with Dr. Bartosh has been very positive. I've had 2 TKRs and 1 hip replacement with him after a lifetime of knee problems. He improved the quality of my life. I found him to be thoughtful and caring. His staff is polite and helpful. I've found that patients that don't rehab properly after surgery don't have as good a result as I have and are quick to blame the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I have noting good to say about Dr. Bartosh.He not only messed my knee up but b/c of him my Mother is about to have her 3rd total knee replacement and reconstructive surgery on her shoulder that he also done.I know several people that has lawsuits on him.Please for the sake of your health find another Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Robert A. Bartosh's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1981)