Ratings for Dr. George B. Leber

Caring and knowledgeable! Listens to all medical concerns.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have had only an excellent experience, including diagnosing atrial fibrillation when I had no noticeable symptoms. The only place for improvement is punctuality, but that is a very common problem with physicians today.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Never have I ever met an inappropriate, rude and callous doctor before, until I met Dr. Leber.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

the previous rating must reflect an unusual experience...Mine has been very favorable.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Possibly the worst visit with an MD I have ever had. First, I waited 1.75 hours to be seen by Dr. Leber. Then, he chose not to make a single notations either on paper or on computer, for the entire visit. He confused the medical condition I had with another condition. Then, I waited 15 minutes to be fitted with a monitor, only for the wrong monitor to be brought. When I complained to the office manager about the rude staff and medical mixup, I was accused of being a liar. Even better, another patient got involved, telling me to get out of the office! What a low class group of patients and office staff.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. George B. Leber's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med