Ratings for Dr. Catherine M. Frank

Dr. Frank is always smiling and happy to see both of my kids. She takes her time and asks numerous questions to make sure she's doing the right thing. She also takes the time to listen to my questions and concerns, and talks me through each one of them. I moved 30 minutes away from McKinney, but I still keep Dr. Frank as my kid's doctor!! I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Frank is excellent. I have been taking my 11yo son there for 6 years. She listens well and provides a good explantion of what is wrong. She set up an effective treatment plan for my son's asthma and we have had few problems since then. No prblems with the staff but wait times can occasionally be a little long. Dr. Frank's office has a Nurse Practioner (Sonja) that is very good also.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Amazing! Saw her for 5 years for my 3&5 yr olds, her staff this past year has been horrendous, although we LOVE her, we will be changing because of her staff & wait time.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Very, very sweet doctor and mother. She was gentle and informative. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Catherine M. Frank's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1998)

Oxford