Ratings for Dr. Liqaa S. Al-Khozaie

She tells you about her problems, her unfaithful husband, but doesn't do anything for you! I'm Wondering if she needs to go talk to somebody. I wouldn't suggest going to this dr.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I went to Dr. Al-Khozaie for the horrible postpartum depression I was experiencing after trying lots of natural remedies that were not working. She told me that I would have to stop breastfeeding or I would kill my baby if I took medication and that I was selfish that I did not want to stop breastfeeding. So I went to an OBGYN. The entire staff was appalled at Dr. Al-Khozaie's ignorance and rudeness. The OBGYN prescribed me meds and helped me set up therapy which Dr. Al-Khozaie should have done in the first place. She was horrible.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

She will Only care for one problem per visit. Doesn't educate you on how to care fro your issues. Writes meds and send you out the dood. She often writes the wrong doses on thing s and the pharmacy has to call her to correct her. She relies more on a verbal history than a patient exam.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

The best and caring office in Woodbridge. Thank you Dr. Al!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011