Ratings for Dr. CHARLES J. Riedel

Doctor Riedel performed a fusion surgery in my neck after I fractured a vertebrae while body surfing. Of course this procedure isn't particularly pleasant, but six months later I am doing great. I know at some point he provided medical services to the Redskins. Don't hold that against him, lol. His staff has provided me with various letters that I have needed for insurance and other matters so I appreciate that as well. So many people bash doctors on this website that I felt I would take a few minutes to say something nice.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

This physician is a superb historian. He has a truly formidable knowledge of his specialty and the natural/injurious sequelae which relate thereto and derive therefrom. He takes the time in dictation to produce an accurate and thoughtfully considered report. He is patient and through in the examination room. He is extremely intelligent, and projects his intellect in a matter of fact and down to earth way. I am told he possesses superb hands and formidable concentration and focus in the OR. And despite all of the foregoing, he projects little to none of the impenetrable ego of many neurosurgical specialists. I am so very thankful to have the good fortune to have come under his care, and perhaps one day, so also his knife.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr. Riedel gave my wife her life back. Nothing less. She had a poor job of spinal laminectomy and fusion done two years ago by another doctor. Immediately after this previous surgery, and continuing for two years, she suffered severe leg pain and spasms from the resulting radiculopathy. Three days ago Dr. Riedel operated on her, removing all the old hardware and completely rebuilding her spine. I can tell you my wife woke up from that surgery a different woman. The pain and spasms were not just reduced, THEY WERE GONE. What an excellent surgeon, how glad we are to have found him. Add to this his willingness to take on somebody else's botched job. (And he's a nice guy, too!!) UNHESITATINGLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. CHARLES J. Riedel's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med