Ratings for Dr. David A. Dicecco

Dr. DiCecco is my father's primary care doctor. My father is 87 years old and very forgetfull. He is taking approx. 10 different medications. Many times he forgets to take them, takes them twice, runs out - can't remember what they are , what doses he needs , etc. I contacted his office in an effort to get a list of the medications and doses so we could get this under control. I was told by the receptionist that becuase my father has seen several other specialists, Dr DiCecco did not have a current list of medications. The last list was in 2010. I asked why, as his primary physician, he did not have an up-do-date list. I was given a "vague" reply. I was not even able to be provided with that list of old medications. Very sad.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Doctor is very old school and not informed on new medical knowledge. He is closed minded and not interested in a cooperative care approach to medicine. As a primary care doctor he does not put his patients health and well being first. I was a patients of his for over 10 years but his flat out refusal to work with my other doctors in a cooperative care manner disappointed me and I'm looking for a primary care doc who will. I would NOT reccomend this doctor to ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. David A. Dicecco's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in North Providence, RI