Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mehra Hosseini

Dr. Hosseini is so caring and able to answer my questions . . . and make recommendations for continued health pathways. :-)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Excellent Dr. Highly Recommended. His job and the staff are very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Dr. Mehra Hosseini's response
Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate it greatly.

Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Hosseini is excellent. I can't say the same for the anesthesiologist that Alta Bates assigned to my colonoscopy.

Dr. Mehra Hosseini's response
Thank you! We strive to provide the best care for our patients!

Submitted December 27, 2017

He is GREAT! This was my 2nd procedure with him in 5 years. State of the Art office and facilities, helpful staff (although I didn’t get the routine after procedure follow-up call, didn’t need it anyway), liked the “prep” Meds and had an overall great experience!

Dr. Mehra Hosseini's response
Thank you for your positive feedback! We strive to provide the best care for our patients.

Submitted December 27, 2017

Overall, my medical experience with Dr. Hosseini and staff are excellent! Very positive experience and helpful in my medical procedure. Everything was thought through with E-mails and phone calls from his office. After my procedure, I was followed up by a thoughtful phone call and mail card from his office. Truly a professional practice and by putting patient safety a top priority! This was my second procedure from Dr. Hosseini's office and staff. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a truly professional in Dr. Hosseini's field of expertise!

Dr. Mehra Hosseini's response
Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your kind words.

Submitted December 27, 2017

Administratively, this is the best medical office I've ever been to. They clarified the procedures and why I was having them; they had prep materials pre-packaged and ready to acquire; they had digital notifications to remind you about pre-procedure tasks that I had to complete; I received a personal phone call the day before from the anesthesiologist; the intake staff was warm, engaging and respectful (a rare thing); they double checked my input several times to ensure no medical risks were present (and they told me why they were doing it as opposed to making it seem like they had not read my paperwork); they cross-referenced my birthdate before entering procedure; and they followed up with a personal phone call from the doctor at the end of the day. This office has thought through customer service and risk management. Doctors seldom do that. Highly recommended.

Submitted December 27, 2017

Doctor very easy to work with and clear in instruction and feedback.

Dr. Mehra Hosseini's response
We appreciate your positive feedback! Thank you very much.

Submitted December 27, 2017

Everyone has their own experience and opinion. My experience was top notch! My office visits and colonoscopy were handled with the utmost care and professionalism by Dr Hosseini and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Mehra Hosseini's response
Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback.

Submitted November 10, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Hosseini for many years (over 10) & think he's great!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Hosseini has performed colonoscopies for me on several occasions and I have found him and his staff very courteous, helpful and competent. He is good about giving me information on how to maintain my colon health.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Mehra Hosseini's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1993)

Secure Horizons