Ratings for Dr. Mary Jane Mikuls

I never take the time to do reviews. So just the fact that I am doing one for Dr. Mikuls speaks volumes. She is truly an amazing doctor. She is professional, yet fun. She is knowledgeable without being condescending. She listens to your concerns while still making sure you have a realistic view on the situation. I trust her implicitly. I always leave an appointment with her feeling confident about my children's health and/or the plan for the next steps. She is truly a gift to pediatric medicine and I am so thankful the health of my children is in her hands.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Mikuls is by far the best pediatric doctor, and my kids absolutely love her! I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

Dr. Mikuls is amazing. She is so knowledgeable and patient. I am so comfortable around her and even my small daughter lets Dr. Mikuls treat her without being afraid. I wouldn't let anyone else around my daughter. I highly recommend Dr. Mikuls!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012